• Report: #919634

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Tom — Oxford Pennsylvania United States of America
Build a Bandit
3082 Cane Creek Rd. Fairview, North Carolina United States of America

Build a Bandit Discount Automotive Classic Restoration RIPOFF,BEWARE.SENT PAYMENT IN FULL AND GET NO CALLS E-MAIL WITH PHOTO's AND EMPTY PROMISES Fairview, North Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: File complaint with all authorities possible

Seen it on E-bay and thought it would be legit.Sent them a $12,000.00 deposit.They(Erica) called me and said they were making good progress so I sent the balance of $4,900.00.I ordered the 78 Pontiac Trans Am with a 455.O.30over with a 4 speed T10,.I was goung for the Smokey the bear but with the black deluxe interior,AC.Black and Gold.Gold dash,steering,emblems and wheels.They gave me all the storys:customer got hurt and had to shut down to get new insurance,Got behind,

had a problem finding parts.Sent me pictures and they really looked nice.How many more of you got these? did they tell you about the new booth and paint that would increase the value of your car by $1500.00.They say everyone can visit at any of our locations and I am going to do that and as they say meet the guys and i am going to begin and end my personal relationship,when I receive my car.I have a Toyota Winnebago RV.Doe's anybody want to chip in for gas and take a road trip? My Cell # (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Build-a-Bandit/Fairview-North-Carolina-28730/Build-a-Bandit-Discount-Automotive-Classic-Restoration-RIPOFFBEWARESENT-PAYMENT-IN-FULL-919634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Build a Bandit

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File complaint with all authorities possible

AUTHOR: tawidow - (USA)

Sorry I missed you for this long.  I'm trying to get to every Bob victim.  Have you filed a complaint with the NC Attorney General's office?  or the FBI's IC3 site?  or contacted the police in both the town and county?

In case you don't already know, you are not at all alone.  There are at least 36 of us with more unfortunately added this weekend.  Bob has done the same to most of us.  The excuses are ridiculous, the lies are outrageous - and he just keeps going.  It's disgusting that he can get away with this for so long.  Hopefully, if enough of us file the complaints with every authority we can, he and his thieving family can be stopped from doing this to more people.  Maybe we can see a fraction of what we've given the thief.  I'm sure you've gotten the same bulk e-mail as I have about the money being gone and how he is liquidating his assets to "help" us.  Funny, I thought we were paying for our own cars to be worked on.  How foolish of me.

Look for the forums and websites devoted to this clown.  It's a good way to stay in contact with fellow victims.  We're coming together.  It can't hurt to talk with each other.  We've already gotten some really good information that will hopefully help put him in jail where he belongs (I can dream).