jumped

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: congotom — Oxford Pennsylvania United States of America
Build a Bandit
3082 Cane Creek Rd. Internet United States of America

Build a Bandit Pontiac Pro's,Pick a Pony Rip Off Artists,Scam me out of $16,900.00 to build me a 78 Burt Reynolds,SE Trans Am, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Lawyer

Saw on E-bay about Trans Am and how he will build you a car to exact specs. So I ordered a 1978 Burt Reynolds,Special Edition with T-tops,455 with .30over,4speed,T10

It all looked good at first,got a build sheet with everything I wanted.Exterior paint,Black, Gold Bird package with Gold Snowflake wheels but the interior I wanted in Black and not the Tan. A/C,Gold Dash,Gold Steering Wheel and Free Shipping. Sent $16,900.00 to a Credit Union.Account Name,Discount Automotive Classic Restoration,Erica Kampert

I have all e-mails and pictures they have sent me.This has been going on for over 2 years.All of the problems they had with a customer getting hurt and then being shut down.Then they were cleared up and I thought the State and District Attorney stepped in to make good on all there contracts.

They assured me my car would be done the 2nd week of this Month,February 2013. Guess What? I just received an e-mail that George Payne (a customer reported in earlier e-mails) had them shut down and everything seized.

If anybody can help me recover the car or my money back or info.,I would appreciate it. Anybody started a Class Action Civil Suit? I have all my documents,Bank wire transfer receipt,all e-mail messages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Build-a-Bandit/internet/Build-a-Bandit-Pontiac-ProsPick-a-Pony-Rip-Off-ArtistsScam-me-out-of-1690000-to-buil-1010885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Build a Bandit

Lawyer

AUTHOR: Pontiac Pros.Build a Bandit - (United States of America)

This Lawyer was scammed by Bob as well, contact him.  menekshe@menekshelaw.com

George W Payne