Complaint Review: Bulk Apothecary

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Sandy — Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Bulk Apothecary
Internet, Ohio United States of America

Bulk Apothecary No product paperwork provided to clear Canada Customs Requested this on March 30, 2013 Internet, Ohio

I placed an order with Bulk Apothecary on March 28, 2013 of $2,743.19.  I did a follow up call to them wondering if all of the information in the message box of the online order was received.  I was told it was not.  This information was for my Customs Broker.
  After a couple of attempts to give them this information, I have no idea if it was received or acknowledged as there was no reply from them.  I then contacted them again to ask if they included the proper paperwork - product description, country or origin, etc., which is necessary to clear customs into Canada.  They acted as though they didn't know what I was talking about.  It's been two weeks since that  request and they still have not provided myself or my Broker with that information.
Cory ,the manager of customer service with Bulk Apothecary has been rude to me as well as my Broker who is also trying to help me get this paperwork.  They claim they're working on it.
I've called several times, including sending emails without a response.  Never a reply.  Once excuse was three girls in Customer Service did try to call, but they received a recording that my number was no longer in service. If this was the case, why did not one of them took the time to send me an email and show good Customer Service?

There is nothing wrong with my phone as I did call my phone company and reported this claim.

I'm shocked and disappointed with the service.  Advertising they ship internationally, yet they don't seem to know the procedure and what is necessary for shipping to Canada.
My order was delivered to Montana on April 9th and still I'm unable to pick it up.
I also have another order sitting at Bulk Apothecary which is also over $2,000.00. I requested it not be shipped as I need to clear the first order through customs before they can send the next one.

I am hoping that someone will wake up and do the job they're supposed to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bulk-Apothecary/Internet-Ohio-/Bulk-Apothecary-No-product-paperwork-provided-to-clear-Canada-Customs-Requested-this-on-1044086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bulk Apothecary