Complaint Review: Bulk Email Superstore

• Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Thomas — Port Orange Florida USA
Bulk Email Superstore
Atlantic Ave. Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Bulk Email Superstore Americaint.com White collar defraud of customer , email marketing fraud , never delivered , what they claim , and are Pompano Beach, Florida

From: (((email redacted)))
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 1:06 PM
To: Thomas **** ; (((email redacted)))
Subject: Fw: C.C. Dispute

From: tohare9@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 1:04 PM
To: (((email redacted)))  ; Thomas ****
Subject: C.C. Dispute

Hello Lori , As per conversation , I am enclosing receipt of documents received July 6th. And I am including simular documents as you can see I first Ordered this program , June 14th. After getting confusing and different instructions. I decided to take a ride down to Pompano Beach to have Tim ( main worker ) set up my New Laptop. I spent over an hour with the with Tim who is suppose to be the Instructor , and he could never get the program up and running!?

I could see that he was putting on a dog and pony show, now I am computer Literate since 1994- and he had to go in and out of the program , at least three times , saying he was going to send me more codes! And it still never worked for the tenth time! I asked for a refund of the $497 I paid ,To that I got a firm No!

I mainly went there because I wasnt getting any where , they are a scam; their Adds say opt in program , it is nothing but Spam ,against the Law False advertising!

After many emails and phone calls (not to mention the 500 mi. round trip from Port Orange to Pompano Beach to investigate on my own to no avail . Now if I cant get satisfaction from this mess ; and have a refund , I will have to close my savings and checking acct; now thats the last thing I want to do , as I have been with SunTrust for many Years, I will if I have too!

Thank You for your consideration. Thomas ****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bulk-Email-Superstore/Pompano-Beach-Florida-/Bulk-Email-Superstore-Americaintcom-White-collar-defraud-of-customer-email-marketing-935299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bulk Email Superstore