Complaint Review: Bulk Email Superstore

• Reported By: ConcernedProfessional — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Bulk Email Superstore
1800 NW 15th Ave., #100 Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Bulk Email Superstore Told me to shut the f*** up Pompano Beach Florida

On 1/8/2013, I opened a chat with Tim at www.americaint.com.  My company was interested in purchasing opt-in e-mail addresses to use in our marketing campaigns.  Having done e-mail blasts before, I am aware of blacklisting and the importance of opt-ins, so naturally, I asked Tim some questions.  He began to get short with me and ended the conversations with stfu (shut the f*ck up).  I then called the company and asked for the supervisor of customer service.  I was transferred directly to Tim.  I then hung up and immediately filed this report.  Below is the chat.  This company is atrocious and unprofessional.  To speak to me this way is unforgivable in itself, but for them to not know the answers to simple questions that someone in their industry should know?  I am highly offended, and I hope others see these guys for who they are.

************************************************
Message generated by CCS - www.clickchatsold.com
************************************************

Please Wait while connecting to an operator How may I help you? You're connected to operator - Tim
Tim: How can I help you?
audrey: I was asking how much a targeted list of nurses in texas would be? 100,000 emails
audrey: opt in of course
Tim: you can lookup by industry code
Tim: let me get you the link
audrey: Okay, I just need to know if I can get a list of opt-in e-mail addresses of nurses in a certain geographic area and how much that would cost. Can you not tell me that?
Tim: http://www.americaint.com/opt-in-email/city-state-country-zip-code-email-lists.html

Tim: it has to be searched, i dont know it off the top of my head
audrey: Right. I already saw that. It just gives me results by state, not by occupation.
Tim: it lets you select an industry
Tim: when you click on sic catalog, it shows them all, and you select which you want
audrey: ok. Are these addresses opt-in?
Tim: its businesses, they are not required to opt in
audrey: I wanted consumers. Why are businesses not required to opt in?
Tim: nurses wouldnt be consumers, it would be in business
audrey: Why are businesses not required to opt in?
Tim: they just arent
audrey: Can you please give me some information as to why? We are concerned about blacklisting and spam.
Tim: its not required by law, i dont know
audrey: Can I speak to someone who does know? This doesn't sound very professional.
Tim: listen, its not required by law, so its not opted in, okay? me or anyone else will say the same
audrey: You are very rude and unprofessional. I asked a question that anyone should be able to answer. I will be calling shortly to complain and to speak to your supervisor. Have a great day.
Tim: stfu
Operator has closed your chat

Sender IP : 207.230.77.210
Sender Host :
----------------------------------
CCS - http://www.clickchatsold.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bulk-Email-Superstore/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Bulk-Email-Superstore-Told-me-to-shut-the-f-up-Pompano-Beach-Florida-993388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bulk Email Superstore