Complaint Review: Bulk Foods

• Reported By: Catherine — Indiana
Bulk Foods
3040 Hill Ave, Toledo, Ohio United States of America

Bulk Foods Natural Foods Inc. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Toledo, Ohio

I, too have had a very bad experience with bulkfoods.com.

The shop appears to have been taken over by an evil cabal of nasty adolescents. They massively goofed up my order, and after 3 HOURS of phone calls and emails on my part, they admitted, backhandedly, that they were at fault, and then stated their decision to deduct $10 from my refund for a "cancellation fee".   WTF.

I reported this to my bank; they have reversed the charges.

I had been a 100% Satisfied Customer since 2004.

Unless something radically changes, and for the better, I will no longer be doing business with BulkFoods.com.

Just as an FYI, here is a link I found to look for other bulk foods purveyors: http://www.top20sites.com/Top-Bulk-Foods-Sites.

BulkFoods is on the list; it does not count.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bulk-Foods/Toledo-Ohio-43607-2931/Bulk-Foods-Natural-Foods-Inc-POOR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Toledo-Ohio-1035375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bulk Foods