Complaint Review: Bullets.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: eric — ketchum Idaho
Bellingham, Washington USA

Bullets.com Order not fulfilled. No communication. No excuse. Bellingham Washington

Bullet.com took my order, sent an order confirmation, then...........nothing.  No bullets. no communication.  i called them after nearly a month to find out the status of my order, and was told that they do not have a computerized inventory system.  As a result, they "sell" what they don't have.

I was told that I "should" have received an email cancelling my order.  I did not.  I was told that even though they took my credit card information and sent an order confirmation, they have a policy of no backorders and that I am out of luck.  They will not honor their sale.

Bad business practice.  Complete lack of understanding of the concept of customer service.  I have no idea why anyone would waste their precious time ordering from a company this incompetent or so lacking in consumer service!   This was my first transaction with this company.  And last.

I am concerned that they have my credit card information on file.  If their security practices are as bad as their business practices, this is credit card security accident waiting to happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bulletscom/Bellingham-Washington/Bulletscom-Order-not-fulfilled-No-communication-No-excuse-Bellingham-Washington-1136877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bullets.com