Complaint Review: Bumper to Bumper Auto Service

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Mike W. — Prosper Texas
Bumper to Bumper Auto Service
787 N Preston Rd Prosper, Texas USA

Bumper to Bumper Auto Service Gross Negligence in Securing Personal Property Prosper Texas

Bumper to Bumper (Prosper, TX) does not care about its customers' property. I took my 1950 Chevy rat rod to them on Sept. 30, 2013 to look at the brakes. I talked with the owner, told him what I needed and we were in agreement. He said it may be a few days before they could get to it, but that the car would be stored indoors.

On Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:15 AM, I received a call from a friend who saw my car in the parking lot. I went over and checked, and the car was left in the parking lot overnight - *unlocked and all windows down.* The car was soaking wet inside and out due to dew and sprinklers and there was dirt and grass in the car from the landscapers and surrounding construction. The topper, however, is that they left my car in a wide open, clearly visible (from busy Preston Rd.) parking lot; a guy with a trailer could have taken that car in minutes, and I would have never seen it again. When I went inside and asked them if the car was there overnight, the guy behind the counter nonchalantly said “yeah,” then shrugged as though it were no big deal. I have yet to receive even a simple apology from them.

If you value automobile and personal property and are looking for a business that takes care of its customers, this is not the place to have service your car. Terrible attitudes and a complete lack of respect for others' property.

I have also learned that this business is not a member of the local chamber of commerce nor are the members fo the Better Business Bureau - it's clear and obvious now why that is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bumper-to-Bumper-Auto-Service/Prosper-Texas-75078/Bumper-to-Bumper-Auto-Service-Gross-Negligence-in-Securing-Personal-Property-Prosper-Texa-1088867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bumper to Bumper Auto Service