Complaint Review: Bunchesdirect.com

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Georgene — Ethel Louisiana
Bunchesdirect.com
Miami, Florida USA

Bunchesdirect.com Poor Quality Flowers - Could not use for wedding Miama Florida

I placed an an order on March 11, 2014, for fresh Gladiolus flowers for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were to be delivered on April 2, 2014. On April 2, 2014, I still had not received the order so I called to check on the status. After much confusion on the company's part I was finally told that the shipment of Gladiolus that they had received were damaged so they sent me Snapdragon Flowers instead which are a much cheaper flower. Even though I expressed that was not what I wanted and I would have cancelled the order had I known prior to such date, I was assured that the flowers were good quality and I would be happy with them. The Snapdragons arrived the next day but looked very small and poor quality. I cut the flowers and waited for them to open as instructed. Once the flowers started to open a couple of days later they started falling apart but at that point I had no alternative for the wedding arrangements that were needed the next day which was April 5, 2014. The flowers had been cut and treated properly after they were received and were also kept very cool.

I called bunchesdirect.com and explained the situation but they refused to refund me any portion of my order because I didn't call within 12 hours of receiving shipment. However, there was no way I could have known that the flowers were such poor quality until they started to open and fall apart two days later.

To sum it up, I was shipped cheaper flowers than I paid for and the flowers that I did receive were such poor quality I was not able to use them at all for my daughters' wedding. I am out $179 because of the poor quality of product and poor customer service that failed to inform me of a subsitution I would not have accepted. Bunchesdirect.com in my opinion is a rip off and gives no consideration whatsoever to their customers valid complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bunchesdirectcom/Miami-Florida/Bunchesdirectcom-Poor-Quality-Flowers-Could-not-use-for-wedding-Miama-Florida-1137566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bunchesdirect.com