Complaint Review: Burbank Kawasaki

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2005

• Reported By:burbank California
Burbank Kawasaki
1329 Hollywood Way Burbank, California U.S.A.

Burbank Kawasaki dishonesty, ripoff liers, fraudulant!!! Burbank California

I have to add my complain in regards to the Burbank Kawasaki dealer, these people lied to me, did not keep their prommises, overcharged me on the extended warranty, they do not recognize me as a customer, The owner Leon is never available, they will not co operate with me, i misplaced my paperwork and they said that they did not sell a motorcycle to me after i purchased a brand new bike for $13,000 untill this day they claim they dont know me, i have maid many complaints to BBB and the state of California, no response yet!

They never answer their phone or if they do they will put you on hold, i cant believe these kind of people have and run their Business without being shut down! I just found out i was ripped off on my extended warranty by reading another posting buy a mad customer that delt with Burbank Kawasaki, i have alot more to say and list about what these people have done to me but it is agrivating me as i write it, i hope they go out of Business, or get their licence revoked, something needs to be done, i have done nothing wrong to these guys and to get treated like this is unacceptable and they have to be punished for their acts not to mention the fraudulant charges and works they have done to me and others.

Do not step in their store avoide them, and you can go to Kolbe Honda and Kawasaki they are awsome, i should have gone to them first.

burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2005 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burbank-Kawasaki/Burbank-California-91506/Burbank-Kawasaki-dishonesty-ripoff-liers-fraudulant-Burbank-California-128133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burbank Kawasaki