• Report: #196036

• Submitted: Mon, June 12, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 12, 2006

• Reported By:Maple shade New Jersey
Bureau Of Public Relation
PO Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Bureau Of Public Relation ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter stating I won 3,157,003.40 today from this company but they wanted me to send 20.00 to confirm my account. It all sounded to fishy because they were asking for money and could not provide a real address(PO Box only) or phone number to contact them.

I decided to look them up on the internet and found that other people had received the same exact info. The document number 399-S asking question such as Did you ever win a prize over $100.00? or Would I permit use of my name? and the questions continued there were 10 in total.

The person who signed the letter was Paul Loukedes, though I doubt that is his real name. I wanted others to know so they do not fall for this rip off and I also want to thank your website for helping gain the info I needed so I did not get ripped off.

Cyrae
Maple shade, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2006 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bureau-Of-Public-Relation/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8855/Bureau-Of-Public-Relation-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-196036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bureau Of Public Relation