• Report: #71905

Complaint Review: Bureau Of Vital Statistics Texas Department Of Health Treasury

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2003

• Reported By:Gary Indiana
Bureau Of Vital Statistics Texas Department Of Health Treasury
P.O.Box 12040 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Bureau Of Vital Statistics Texas Department Of Health / Treasury Mixed ripoff Austin Texas

*Author of original report: finally received my birth certificate

I ordered my birth certificate from the Bureau of vital Statistics, Texas Department of health, in Austin, Texas on October 1, 2003. On October 16th, 2003 my check for $25.00 was cashed. On November 3rd, 2003 I sent a follow up letter asking where my birth certificate was,and sent some additional phone numbers to resolve any problems they may be having.

The signature on the confirmation receipt was J. Williams, and can be verified online with the track & confirm number. It states, your item was delivered at 10:02am on november 06, 2003 in Austin, TX 78711 to Treasury Mixed. I don't think it takes months to send a birth certificate, but if it does they should say so. I have not heard anything as of today's date, November 14th, 2003. I think I've been Ripped Off.

Michael
Gary, Indiana

Click here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2003 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bureau-Of-Vital-Statistics-Texas-Department-Of-Health-Treasury/Austin-Texas-78711-2040/Bureau-Of-Vital-Statistics-Texas-Department-Of-Health-Treasury-Mixed-ripoff-Austin-Texas-71905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bureau Of Vital Statistics Texas Department Of Health Treasury

finally received my birth certificate

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I finally received my birth certificate today, November 17th, 2003. Smiling in Gary, Indiana.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC