Complaint Review: Bureau of Prescription Health

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Deborah — White Lake Michigan
Bureau of Prescription Health

Bureau of Prescription Health When calling the telephone # off the internet. The lady answered and said free RX but need 10 dollars per Rx off a credit card. So I gave her my visa info and now they took 23 dollars of it, promised, Internet

I called the number from the internet 573-996-3333, printed the logo, then called it. The lady said I could recieve Spiriva for free, along with many more prescriptions, as long as I paid 10 per prescription. So she asked for a credit card and I gave her my visa info. She said that in a couple of hours she would send me an email (I am to print it out) then take it to my doctors to have him sign it. One for Spiriva and one for Ventolin. So this being the next day and nothing was ever sent to me, I went back on line. That's when I found that this "Bureau Of Prescription Health" is a Scam. Likely I have never put my credit cards on line.But this is just as bad. Not only did they take $20.00 but took an extra $3.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bureau-of-Prescription-Health/internet/Bureau-of-Prescription-Health-When-calling-the-telephone-off-the-internet-The-lady-ans-1043042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bureau of Prescription Health