Complaint Review: Burger King

• Submitted: Thu, August 25, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 25, 2011

• Reported By: Lolita S. Madrigal — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Burger King
3441 Main St Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Burger King Food Poisioning Kansas City, Missouri

I use to love Burker King hamburgers until I ate 8/2010 with a friend and he became violently ill.  We found black stuff in the burger hard as a rock.  My sandwich did not taste right so after eating it 1/2 way I threw it in the trash.

My friend took the burger back to the manager she refused to give his money back and stated you eat 1/2 the burger. she gave him a lessor burger that was full of this black charcoal looking stuff but they claim they don't cook with charcoal.

She finally refunded his money but not mine.  He became ill vomitting and dirrehea.  While immediately at the emergency room I developed similar symptoms.  I had ate nothing that morning, was feeling fine untiil th burger.  I was given an iv and once I threw up the last of the burger I was fine.  this burger cost me nearly my life and a days pay of $208. He was given a cocktail and he did not improve but had to do several follow ups to his physician.

I am terrified of Burger King's food. They are not wanting to pay.  While in the emergency room another person had came in and was being treated for food poisioning.   They need to be shut down on 3441 Main St, Kansas City MO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burger-King/Kansas-City-Missouri-64111/Burger-King-Food-Poisioning-Kansas-City-Missouri-769280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burger King