Complaint Review: Burger King

• Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: Faith — Riverview Florida United States of America
Burger King
6565 Dudley Drive Naples, Florida United States of America

Burger King 7070 not having my way? I thought the customer is always right? Naples, Florida

*General Comment: Sorry but the customer is Not always right.

*Consumer Comment: safety first

Last night while on my way back home from Miami to Tampa my mother and I decided to stop by the drive through which means we did'nt not have the time to stop and eat. as I pulled up i ordered a whopper combo cut in half light mayo with a dr.pepper as well a my mother a small coffee two creams and two sugars then i was told they do not cut whoppers in half so they suggested giving me a knife to cut the whopper not to mention i had to get back on the highway while cutting my whopper in which the two ladies that had served me still did not supply me with the knife I had asked for my mother had to go inside the restaurant and get one for me so while cutting my sandwich uncomfortably in my car   mother went to sip on her coffee in which she made a face and said hey did not put sugar as they were asked so now that was the third and final straw of NOT having my way, after the young lady cashed my order I had to ask for a receipt in which she responded with the  machine does not print receipts? are they serious my first job was at burger king and I have always been taught the customer is always right ??? I Guess not in NAPLES

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burger-King/Naples-Florida-34105/Burger-King-7070-not-having-my-way-I-thought-the-customer-is-always-right-Naples-Flori-814675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burger King

#1 General Comment

Sorry but the customer is Not always right.

AUTHOR: Popetoper - ()

The customer is in fact most of the time wrong.

safety first

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

That dot on the keyboard is known as a period. Consider using it at the end of sentences. Please don't endanger the public by attempting to use utensils while driving.