Complaint Review: Burgess Seeds

• Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda Wilson — Statesville North Carolina
Burgess Seeds
905 Four Seasons Road Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Burgess Seeds plants arrived - dead, dried out - did not get what I ordered and have not received full order and they won't send until 4/15/13 -talked to a supervisor and he actually told me I needed to learn to re Bloomington, Illinois

I ordered over $100 in nursery items - I live in NC - weather is way different than in Illinois - something this company does not seem to understand - It is time to plant my tomatoes and peppers but they refuse to send before 4/15/13 - customer service had no idea what their company does and cannot respond beyond canned responses - Customer service is the poorest I have ever received - I will never order from this company again - considering the amount I spent - I ordered seed potatoes - I am a former dairy and crop farmer - they are like to seed potatoes I have ever seen before - I doubt they will grow.  Very very disappointed in this company and would not recommend it to anyone.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burgess-Seeds/Bloomington-Illinois-61704/Burgess-Seeds-plants-arrived-dead-dried-out-did-not-get-what-I-ordered-and-have-not-1040970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burgess Seeds