Complaint Review: Burke Media Productions

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ann Marie — Elkton Maryland
Burke Media Productions
Desert Hot Springs, California USA

Burke Media Productions christmas760.burkemedia.net, Michael Ray Burke I ordered a tee shirt 06/04/13. Hot Springs California

On June 4, 2013 I ordered a tee shirt from Burke Media Productions as a kind gesture for their fundraising efforts on christmas760.burkemedia.net. When it didn't arrive I messaged Michael, the owner of the company. He assured me several times he would check on it tomorrow. I finally got angry on August 24 because he assured me it was being sent overnight delivery on August 23 and it didn't arrive. I posted on facebook my dismay and requested my money back. Michael acted like I had no right to publicize that I paid for something and didn't receive anything but him blowing me off and deleted me as his friend and told me I'll get my money whenever he can and DEMANDED I delete that post. $17.99 might not be a lot of money to most people but it is to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burke-Media-Productions/Desert-Hot-Springs-California/Burke-Media-Productions-christmas760burkemedianet-Michael-Ray-Burke-I-ordered-a-tee-sh-1079067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burke Media Productions