locked

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Randy — Amarillo Texas United States of America
Burkett Outdoor Advertising LP
Po box 50372 Iamrillonternet, Texas United States of America

Burkett Outdoor Advertising LP Randy Burkett Tahoe Industries owner Scott Frybarger please call me I want my money back! What about what I was promised? Iamrillonternet, Texas

Scott I have read your response to several people like me. I don't know you but if you are as solid of a guy as you say you are, then call me on my cell 806-206-6163. Your so called distributor PowR-Quip told me and three other people in my crew I could return these items for any reason as long as I did it within 30 days. I have left numerous messages at your 888 number in Vegas and nobody will take care of the matter.

What is the rest of the world who reds these complaints supposed to think? I want my $5000.00 refunded like Mr. Collins your salesman promised. If you are a real business and do what you say you'll do, then refund my money.

I want what was represented to me along with what was promised. Man up and do the right thing and not just type about it. You got my number and all my records from the sale. Your items are wrapped and in storage, take care of my refund like promised and I will be happy to spread the good word. If you don't, we'll I guess I'll keep reading more bad post.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burkett-Outdoor-Advertising-LP/Iamrillonternet-Texas-Z79159/Burkett-Outdoor-Advertising-LP-Randy-Burkett-Tahoe-Industries-owner-Scott-Frybarger-please-985601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burkett Outdoor Advertising LP