Complaint Review: Burligton Trailways Iowa

• Reported By: Kevin — beaumont California United States of America
Burligton Trailways Iowa
906 Broadway West Burlington, Iowa United States of America

Burligton Trailways Iowa DID ME DIRTY! West Burlington, Iowa

Im a black male and suggest that if you are black, do not take Trailways Busline in Iowa...i was traveling from California, transffered from grayhound to Trailways after the bus broke down and a long day and night in the bus station.  Boarded the bus and we took off, the bus stopped, the police forced me off the bus, because the bus driver assumed that I had drugs (assumed all young black males, sell drugs).  They laughed, and taunted me and pretended that I had a gun in my bag.  None of it was true...no weapons, no drugs...so they thew me in jail for a night.  The judge threw out the case...however, three out of four of my bags were lost.  Burlington Trailways refused to help me locate my bags since I didnt have my ticket, or baggage claim ticket anymore (It was left on the bus, when I was arrested).  I was stranded for four weeks, with no I D, no clothes and no money.  My mother sent me money to get another ID, but DMV would not give me an ID since im not a resident of Iowa.  Iv called the president of Trailways for assistance, with no call back.  Mr. Ronald R. Moore or Mr. Bradley were of no assistace to me.

Trailways owes me for lost time, lost personnel items, and anguish and stress...

They need to put up a sign of no blacks allowed, and we wont use their service, and go through situations like this...

Thanks Burlington Trailways I lost all my stuff...clothes, PS2 game, shoes, money and personnal papers.  Im a 20 year old, trying to go to school, get on my feet and wanted to take time out to visit some friends.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2010 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burligton-Trailways-Iowa/West-Burlington-Iowa-52655/Burligton-Trailways-Iowa-DID-ME-DIRTY-West-Burlington-Iowa-646183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burligton Trailways Iowa