Complaint Review: Burlington Coat Factory

• Reported By: 2lolo — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Burlington Coat Factory
560 North Stephanis St, Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Burlington Coat Factory Bait and Switch.... Henderson, Nevada

03/04/2011 My wife and I went to Burlington Coat factory, Henderson, Nevada..
 as we shop my wife seen a large sign  " Coats " from $39.99 to $49.99. my wife found a nice rain coat " London Fog"  just her size.
but the color she wanted was brown. I found a black London Fog.. As we went to pay for every thing the price on her new london fog rang up $59.99.. I ask the cashier the price is wrong. We found this coat over there with a large sign that says $39.99 to $49.99 and there are many of London Fog coats hanging.. The cashier call for a price check but on one came. later she ask a young girl to check the price and the girl went to talk to her friend than the cashier ask someone to check the price. 10 min. later 2 girls still didn't return.. the manger came walking by I explain to her, what's going on.. With out looking at the rack she said " someone must have move it to the wrong rack. I told her I can understand 1 coat but that many coats...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burlington-Coat-Factory/Henderson-Nevada-/Burlington-Coat-Factory-Bait-and-Switch-Henderson-Nevada-704220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burlington Coat Factory