Complaint Review: Burlington Coat Factory

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Brandi — Nashua New Hampshire United States of America
Burlington Coat Factory
51 Gusabel Ave. Nashua, New Hampshire United States of America

Burlington Coat Factory Mismarked price on car seat. Argued with me about it and told me it was a dlx and the other was an lx and that the floor model was rear facing only when it clearly matched up with the only one left th Nashua, New Hampshire

My son needed a new car seat. I saw an evenflo marked at 49.99 and there was only one left in a box. I get up to the register and they rang it up at 64.99.

I told them there was a floor model, same car seat marked at 49.99. They told me it was an LX that was only rear facing and the one in the box was a DLX. I told them that they were the same and the floor model says right on it that it is rear facing and front facing. I had them being me the floor model.

The guy that brought it up told the manager it was the same as in the box. The manager told him it is not the same. I told the girl at the register to look because it also was front facing and she said "yeah" but it's not the same. I told her it was the same as the picture and she said it isn't.

Seems that they didn't want to admit their mistake and the customer is never right even when they mess up.

In the end, I bought the floor model refusing to pay extra money for something that they want to charge extra for. So now I have no box, no instructions(because they were out back somewhere) and come to find out it looks like I'm missing a cup holder as well.

I beyond feel taken advantage of on top of them trying to make me feel stupid and less than.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burlington-Coat-Factory/Nashua-New-Hampshire-03062/Burlington-Coat-Factory-Mismarked-price-on-car-seat-Argued-with-me-about-it-and-told-me-945266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burlington Coat Factory