• Report: #196987

• Submitted: Sun, June 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 18, 2006

• Reported By:Beckley West Virginia
Burn Fat Hoodia, Lean Life PM
2060 East Francis St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

Burn Fat Hoodia, Lean Life PM Unauthorized billing to account, RIPOFF Ontario California

I responded to a free trial offer for Lean Life PM back in Feb. '06 and was billed for shipping and handling. Next thing I know I am billed for over $100 (I did recieve 2 bottles of this herbal mixture). I immediately "cancelled" and did not hear anymore from the company until this unauthorized charge appears on my account from burnfathoodia in the amount of 49.99. I have made numerous attempts to contact the company and never get any reply; only an answering machine. The web site is also down. I have contacted my bank and completed a dispute form which can take forever. I want to push this fraudulent company to the max. If anyone knows of what can be done to put them under please share.

Kelli
Beckley, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2006 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burn-Fat-Hoodia-Lean-Life-PM/Ontario-California-91761/Burn-Fat-Hoodia-Lean-Life-PM-Unauthorized-billing-to-account-RIPOFF-Ontario-California-196987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burn Fat Hoodia, Lean Life PM