aroused

• Submitted: Tue, August 29, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 29, 2006

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
BurnFat2 And Leanlife
P O Box 125 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

BurnFat2 And Leanlife Stole from my Family! ripoff Draper, Utah Internet

I signed up for a "free" sample of BurnFat2 I did not, at this time, realize that I was agreeing to pay for a supply of this product that I had not even tried yet. So upon receiving the supply and reviewing my checking acct activites I immediately phoned the company asked what was neccessary to get a refund and was informed by the customer service rep to send the product back to the company via tracable shipping method which I did.

I asked the CSR over and over if I was going to get my money back and she said that I would. I then call back to inform them that per the tracking # it was delivered back to them. She then told me it could take up to 2 weeks to refund it.. I kept checking my acct. No money. After the 2 weeks passed I again called asked to talk with a supervisor then and only then was I told to write a letter to the company corp office.

That was in May 2006. I am not only out of 1.99 for "shipping" 99.90 for the pills that I didn't even get to try and 7.98 shipping charge to ship it back, plus the stamp to send this letter to a BS company!!

The phone# I do have is now a non working# I'm a single mother of 2 and truly cannot afford to just blow over 100.00 on nothing that I have to show for it. I have a copy of the letter I sent still to this day and to beat it all now TODAY have a charge from the internet for 69.95 from Hoodia Burn Fat. Wonder if that is one too??? But I'm contesting that one with my bank, because I know I didn't do that one! HELP!

Jessica
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2006 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BurnFat2-And-Leanlife/Draper-Utah-84020/BurnFat2-And-Leanlife-Stole-from-my-Family-ripoff-Draper-Utah-Internet-208503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BurnFat2 And Leanlife