Complaint Review: BurnFat2 And Leanlife

• Submitted: Sun, September 17, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 21, 2006

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
BurnFat2 And Leanlife
P O Box 125 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

BurnFat2 And Leanlife ripoff, fraud, unable to locate Draper Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: get your $$$$$ back

I, like the others ordered a "free trial offer for 30-days" within a week I received a package and my account debited for 79.85. I called the company and was on hold for more than 30 minutes, no one ever came back, I then sent my STOP the auto ship and put in my e-mail. It did STOP for a couple of months then I notice my account being debited by Lean RX with a number and FS Hoodia Burn different account names all the same amount. I will be on my way to the bank to close the account.

This is incredible I buy from the internet and have never had such a rip off company! SHAME on them. Thieves will be Thieves, they need to be punished for all the people they have ripped off. This will be the last time I ever order from the internet especially if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

I am taking this to the extend of the law and will tell people about such rip offs!

Thanks for allowing us to vent on your web!

Yolanda
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2006 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BurnFat2-And-Leanlife/Draper-Utah-84020/BurnFat2-And-Leanlife-ripoff-fraud-unable-to-locate-Draper-Utah-211441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BurnFat2 And Leanlife

#1 Consumer Suggestion

get your $$$$$ back

AUTHOR: Tammie - (U.S.A.)

I was ripped off too. Please call the Utah department of consumer protection. You will get your money back. They know this guy. He has been sued by the state of Utah. There are funds in place for you. Tammie Ogdensburg, NY