Complaint Review: Burnfat 2 / Hoodia 66 LeanRX

• Submitted: Mon, February 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 05, 2007

• Reported By:Tinley Park Illinois
Burnfat 2 / Hoodia 66 LeanRX
2060 E Francis St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

Burnfat 2,Hoodia 66 LeanRX They took $97.41 from my checking acct. I was sent 2 bottles of their product which I sent back.NEVER received my money back! I have made several attempts and calls Ontario California

I ordered a Free sample of this Burnfat 2. They actually sent me 2 bottles of this Leanlife PM. $97.41 was debited from my checking acct.

I returned the product. I have the UPS documentation to prove it. This was in April 2005! I called and cancelled the account, which I have a documented confirmation number. I have made several phone calls to resolve this matter (all documented as well, date and persons name.)I have a date of confirmation which the product was actually received from the company from UPS tracking.

I have also had my checking acct. debited 2 times by a company "LeanRX" For $79.95 on Sept. 7th, 2006 and $69.95 on Jan. 15th,2007. I have since closed my account. The website is never available; LeanRX.net. The phone number and state is different on both statements.

For Sept. 800-296-2029 from Ca. Jan. is 866-882-3057 from Nv.I believe they are associated with Burnfat 2.

When I closed my account, I told the bank that there were erronious debits on my statement. No one assisted me or even informed me that they could help track the company.

Julieanna
Tinley Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2007 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burnfat-2-Hoodia-66-LeanRX/Ontario-California-91761/Burnfat-2Hoodia-66-LeanRX-They-took-9741-from-my-checking-acct-I-was-sent-2-bottles-o-234463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burnfat 2 / Hoodia 66 LeanRX