Complaint Review: Burnfat2 - RMlean Life

• Submitted: Wed, March 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 15, 2006

• Reported By:Lansdowne Pennsylvania
Burnfat2 - RMlean Life
2060 E Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Burnfat2 - Lean Lifeburnfat2 - RMlean Life ripoff Ontario California

I ordered the trial size 7 day bottle and then two weeks later without my authorization I get two 30 day suppies for a charge on my credit card of $99.90 that I did not authorize.I want something done about this and I am contacting my credit card company to stop paymrent on this unauthorization. If I have to after reading all the complaints I will get a lawyer myself and suit them personally.

Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burnfat2-RMlean-Life/Ontario-California-91761/Burnfat2-Lean-Lifeburnfat2-RMlean-Life-ripoff-Ontario-California-181444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burnfat2 - RMlean Life