• Report: #211954

• Updated: Wed, September 20, 2006

• Reported By:Rainbow City Alabama
Burnfathoodia, Lean RX, FS-hoodia Burn Fat
Ontario, California U.S.A.

Burnfathoodia, Lean RX, FS-hoodia Burn Fat Ripoff trial offer from a free computer marketing site, just pay s&h. Ontario California

A marketing company offered several products to qualify for a free computer. Several offers were for a "free trial" of various products. One of the products was for weight loss. The offer said to pay for shipping and handling only. Then a couple of months later in May 2006 I got a charge for $99.90 from a company called Burnfathoodia. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge after I tried to contact the 800 number listed on my bill several times and got no response. An answering maching took my name and number and no one called back. Then in August I got another charge on my cc bill for $69.95 from FS-Hoodia Burn Fat. It was reversed. In September another charge showed up for $79.95 from Lean RX. Same phone number, same response. I had to cancel my credit card account! And the product does not work!!!!!

Jane
Rainbow City, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2006 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burnfathoodia-Lean-RX-FS-hoodia-Burn-Fat/Ontario-California/Burnfathoodia-Lean-RX-FS-hoodia-Burn-Fat-Ripoff-trial-offer-from-a-free-computer-marketi-211954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burnfathoodia, Lean RX, FS-hoodia Burn Fat