• Report: #196895

• Submitted: Sat, June 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 17, 2006

• Reported By:peabody Massachusetts
Burnfathoodia
Sandy Utah Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Burnfathoodia ripoff Sandy Utah

I have been charged on my credit card for at least 6 months from burnfathoodia. It was suppose to be a free trial offer but I never received any free offer and now my credit card gets charged every month. The first was 99.99, 54.99 49.99 69.95 and of course 5.95 each time for shipping. The problem is that I never received anything at any time. I have tried to call them but I get no luck. The first few times i called i couldn't get through. I would always get a busy signal. Now i get an anwering machine. I leave my info but get no return call or credit to my account. I have disputed the charges every time and my credit card company says all we can do is dispute it every time.

Eva
peabody, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2006 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burnfathoodia/Sandy-Utah/Burnfathoodia-ripoff-Sandy-Utah-196895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burnfathoodia