Complaint Review: Burnt Kerosene Heelers

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Erin — Houston Texas
Burnt Kerosene Heelers
, Select State/Province USA

Burnt Kerosene Blue Heelers Burnt Kerosene Corgis, Jessica Witcraft Refuses to send AKC papers New Braunfels Texas

*Author of original report: UPDATE: Issue has been resolved!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Erin Carlson-Stadler

*Author of original report: Wow

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Erin Carlson-Stadler

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Here ya go!

I bought a blue merle corgi puppy from Burnt Kerosene Blue Heelers in November 2012, that was supposedly AKC registered I paid $1250 for my little baby and he is a great and beautiful dog.

I signed a spay/neuter contract with the breeder, Jessica Witcraft, agreeing that she would send me the AKC papers as soon as I got him neutered. I had the neutering surgery done two months ago, however she still has not sent me the papers.

She has ignored many of my attempts to contact her to ask if she had had a chance to send them to me. When she finally responded, she said that she had been "busy" and that she would let me know when she sent them. However it has been almost two weeks since then and still no word.

It can't be that time consuming to simply put some papers in an envelope and put them in the mail! I've seen that she has enough time to update her Facebook page all the time, so it doesn't make sense that she would be "too busy" to mail my papers.

The AKC papers themselves are not that important to me. I'm not trying to show my dog and obviously can't breed him. But I held up my end of the bargain and also paid a LOT of money to her, so I see it as very disrespectful and bad business practice to not hold up her end of the deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burnt-Kerosene-Heelers-/Select-StateProvince/Burnt-Kerosene-Blue-Heelers-Burnt-Kerosene-Corgis-Jessica-Witcraft-Refuses-to-send-AKC-1079075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burnt Kerosene Heelers

UPDATE: Issue has been resolved!

AUTHOR: Carlsoei - ()

I have now received the requested papers through the mail.

Thank you Jessica and BK Blue Heelers for making me and my puppy very happy!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Erin Carlson-Stadler

AUTHOR: THE TRUTH - ()

Ms. Erin Carlson-Stadler we have gone through our correspondence and there is no PFD documentation. However we will allow you to submit that so you can receive your paperwork. Our goal is to have happy puppies and happy puppy parents.

You said you have an email from me on August 13, 2013 stating I would send you the paperwork for your pet BUT this report was filed August 26, 2013. That is 8 business days and I see no evidence that we REFUSED you anything. So yes we do have to take legal action to have this complaint removed as it is not a valid one.

I feel that you were extremely anxious at the time you filed this by not giving the time to complete our process so we would be on the same page. I do understand that maybe you were a bit emotional and impatient. We can forgive that and please submit a PFD document OR your veterinarian can email the document.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Wow

AUTHOR: Carlsoei - ()

It is untrue that I did not send the vet papers to the breeder. I emailed her a copy of the detailed vet receipt on August 13, 2013, to which she responded "I will get them [the AKC papers] out to you".  Not surprisingly, I STILL have not received those papers over 6 months later.

In addition, instead of working with me politely she then THREATENED to SUE me for the remarks I put on this website, which is completely unprofessional and (in my opinion) rude and childish.

I thought I was done having to deal with this issue but apparently she now feels the need to spread lies about me. I hope anyone reading this will think twice about doing business with BK Blue Heelers.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Erin Carlson-Stadler

AUTHOR: THE TRUTH - ()

Erin you have not sent in your veterinary documents to confirm that he was neutered. We only received a photo of a scrotum with nothing else in the photo and so we can not be sure of identity. We take this very seriously that every baby that leaves here goes to a PET HOME only and so we  have steps to insure this. One by holding papers until we received all the proper information identifying the pet we sold as the one being neutered.

We never have refused you anything and there was less that 60 days from the time you contacted me until you filed this report. You were extremely hard to talk with as you behavior was erratic and unjustified. You had until 6 months of age to send in all necessary paperwork and to this day we have not received anything. We do with you well and your sweet baby.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Here ya go!

AUTHOR: Spuddie - ()

Well buddy. Those aren't true merle pups. They are DOUBLE merle pups. The poor boy I have is partially deaf and has eye issues. A dropped pupil and a misshapen pupil.

Long story short, the excessive white in which she loves so much isn't natural. i paid just as much for my little dude. Doesn't make him any less adorable. Just bad breeding.