Complaint Review: BurstNET Technologies

• Reported By: EugG — Fremont California
BurstNET Technologies
PO Box 591 Scranton, Pennsylvania United States of America

BurstNET Technologies BURSTNET Fraudulent Charge Scranton, Pennsylvania

BurstNet incorrectly charge me against my knowledge back in July 2011.  I have never heard of BurstNet nor had subscribed to use any of their services.

I just found this out because there is a collection notice in my credit report COLL 07-11,  Creditor: BURSTNET TECHNO
When I called burstnet, a live person told me to email them at custserv@burst.net to inquire.  I sent a couple of emails which have not been answered for almost 2 weeks now.

I may have been a victim of a scam which I didnt realize for a couple of years because there is no email or paper mail to confirm any charge and I dont check my credit report regularly.  However, BurstNet should at least contact individuals unless they are in the business to scam people as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BurstNET-Technologies/Scranton-Pennsylvania-18501-0591/BurstNET-Technologies-BURSTNET-Fraudulent-Charge-Scranton-Pennsylvania-1036392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BurstNET Technologies