Complaint Review: BurstNet Technologies, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: L — NA Georgia United States of America
BurstNet Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 591 Scranton, Pennsylvania United States of America

BurstNet Technologies, Inc. Nocster, Nocster.net, Burst, BurstNet, Burst.net Stole My Money - Refusal Of Refund Scranton, Pennsylvania

Well, let's first start by saying that the billing practices at this company is completely ASININE.

I have requested a refund on several occasions only to be pushed away and told that I am not getting my money back and to stop asking for it, that I need to read the policies and if I am to do a charge back, they are going to charge me $35 for requesting a charge back.

That is a bunch of BS.  So you are just going to take my money and not give me it back if there is a problem?  BS!  I call your bluff and that is completely illegal!

Well... here's the deal.. I am a reseller for this rediculous company.  I purchased a VPS and additional IPs.  I waited for other 2 weeks for my IPs only to be told that they were not available and they had to order additional IPs from ARIN and they were on hold due to the shortage.  So I told them that the VPS was pointless to me and I requested cancellation of that.  They refunded me for the IP addresses, but are refusing to refund me for the VPS, since they stated that the VPS was setup and fully able to be used... WRONG!  I couldn't use them since they were for nameservers / dedicated hosting, etc.  I didn't even login to the freakin' server!

Therefore, since I was not able to use the server... I requested cancellation and they cancelled it IMMEDIATELY, but still declining to refund my $4.01 to me!

This is completely rediculous.  Ok so get this.. I asked to speak with a manager... I get put on hold for several minutes and then the lady 'Jennifer' comes back and says... I'm sorry.. the manager is not currently available or accepting phone calls at this time, you will need to communicate with them via the ticket.

Well... let's see, if you look at my ticket history, I have already requested that.... AND... the result is.... No Manager... No Information... No IPs.... No Refund... and a server that is pointless to me without the additional IPs.  First of all, it wasn't even for me... it was for a client... and I had to spend even more money to order the server elsewhere and now they are declining to give me my money back.

I opened a PayPal dispute and they have even refused to communicate with me via the PayPal dispute or to refund the money still.

I told them... one way or another... I WILL get my money back!

We need to get a class-action law suit going against this rediculous company.  If this company has frauded you... please comment on my report.... if you are an attorney... let's get some people rounded up, so that we can start a law suit against this company.

Thanks for nothing, BurstNet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BurstNet-Technologies-Inc/-Scranton-Pennsylvania-18501/BurstNet-Technologies-Inc-Nocster-Nocsternet-Burst-BurstNet-Burstnet-Stole-My-Mone-990144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BurstNet Technologies, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC