Complaint Review: Bush Cars & Used Parts

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By:Lenoir North Carolina
Bush Cars & Used Parts
1635 SW Norwood St. Lenoir, North Carolina U.S.A.

Bush Cars & Used Parts rip-off! Lenoir North Carolina

*General Comment: Bush's car and used parts rip off so agreed!!

My brother purchased a car from Bush Cars on Friday. The car tore up on Saturday. He tried to fix it and couldn't. He took the car back to the car lot on Monday wanting an exchange. They talked him into fixing this one. They agreed to pay half but still managed to get almost $1000 out of him. The guy my brother is dealing with had the nerve to tell me my brother caused the car to tear up by changing the oil. Get real!!!!

Only a week later, the car tore up again. This time the transmission has gone bad. They have agreed to "loan" him half the money on a new transmission but will only agree to one that is $1900.00. They won't exchange the car although, clearly the car is nothing but junk. He had the nerve to tell me the reason they are insisting on this transmission is because it's the best there is. I told him if these car products are the best I would hate to see the lower end ones.

I talked to the guy on the phone trying to get all the details and hopefully, work something out. He is just an idiot. He said he can't help in 2 or 3 customers out of 300 have problems. He is unwilling to do anything other than make my brother put out more money. Maybe the car will run for another week before it tears up again.

My brother is trying to work but is having trouble finding transportation back to work because the car he bought won't run. He said my brother is 2 weeks late on his payment. I will advise him not to pay you another penny. Take the piece of junk back!! They told me to do whatever I have to so, if it's up to me NO ONE will ever to business with you again.

Stephanie
Lenoir, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2004 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bush-Cars-Used-Parts/Lenoir-North-Carolina-28645/Bush-Cars-Used-Parts-rip-off-Lenoir-North-Carolina-96105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bush Cars & Used Parts

#1 General Comment

Bush's car and used parts rip off so agreed!!

AUTHOR: teetee - (United States of America)

I have also files a comment with the bbb. I'm sorry to hear bout your brother and I'm dealing with very similar situation with the company and Keith and even Barbra bush roosters daughter who is now in charge of the used lot.. I would call rooster Chevrolet in Lenoir and ask for Barbra bush and file a comlaint with her and the bbb as I did...