Complaint Review: Busicall.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: JustAirLLC — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Busicall.com

Busicall.com Kevin Seiter, KUGGA Busicall is a RIPOFF! They stole $499.99 from our company and family.Internet

Busicall.com is a complete rip off. A representative called me in January of 2012 and talked up their advertising, saying how great it was and that everyone is on their moble phones this has you advertising on peoples moble phones within a 10 mile radius. Or you can purchase more miles if you choose. I was told we were signed up for a year and that $499.99 is the first payment and after six months we would owe another $499.99. But we would have so much work from them we will want to sign up forever. Well, they took our $500.00 and we never heard anything again. I called the representative I got the run around for awhile, and eventually he told me he no longer works for them and that he found out it was a scam.

Convieniently you can not reach anyone. There are no phone numbers or address on their website only email addresses and they never respond. They just stole our money and ran. I will never sign up with anything solicited to me over the phone again because of these scam artists. We are a small family owned company with three young children to support. They took our money in a time that we couldnt afford to give up $500.00. We did without and paid bills late to pay the money. They made us feel like we couldnt afford not too. Took me through a big tutorial and promises. They just blatently stole from our company and family. I want to get the word out so they can not continue to do this to people. They are theifs and need to be prosicuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Busicallcom/internet/Busicallcom-Kevin-Seiter-KUGGA-Busicall-is-a-RIPOFF-They-stole-49999-from-our-company-937937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Busicall.com