Complaint Review: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Business Builder Enterprises clients can feel confident & secure when doing business with creditmakeover.biz and Business Builder Enterprises.

• Submitted: Thu, April 01, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: Olivia — United States of America
11622 El Camino Real #100, San Diego, Ca 92130 Internet United States of America

Business Builder Enterprises Verified REVIEW: Positive Company With Excellent Results - Business Builder Enterprises clients can feel confident & secure when doing business with creditmakeover.biz and Business Builder Enterprises NO money up front, money back guarantee. Business Builder Enterprises clear commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.

*UPDATE: Start getting business credit approved in days regardless of your personal credit. Business Builder Enterprises, Ripoff Report Verified..

*Consumer Comment: Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure!

*Consumer Comment: Reasons I was scammed outright by this Business Builder Enterprises Scam Program.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims

*Consumer Comment: REFUND

SPECIAL UPDATE May 10 2014: Business Builder Enterprises remains committed to 100% customer satisfaction and has drastically improved their business processes over the years to better serve their customers. Business Builder Enterprises is truly dedicated to making sure ALL customers are happy with their coverage. Business Builder Enterprises continues to show customer service is of the utmost importance and they currently have no complaints!

To date, Business Builder Enterprises has addressed and resolved all reported complaints, which have always been resolved to the complete satisfaction of their customers. Business Builder Enterprises proves to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, as a Verified Safe Business. Over time and since becoming a member, Business Builder Enterprises has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. Rip-off Report has confirmed that Business Builder Enterprises is no fraud, is not a scam and is of the highest integrity. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Business Builder Enterprises remains committed to customer satisfaction and gets our top Verified Safe endorsement.
 Business Builder Enterprises  is Rip-off Report Verified

Ripoff Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to creditmakeover.biz / Business Builder Enterprises for its commitment to delivering a excellent service to its clients and stellar customer service. You cannot go wrong when a business offers a satisfaction guarantee. Ripoff Report has investigated and reviewed company practices, employee statements and customer experiences of Business Builder Enterprises and have found the company to have a strong and dedicated commitment to complete client satisfaction.

Clients can expect that Business Builder Enterprises will diligently address any complaints or concerns until any problem is fully and satisfactorily resolved. Business Builder Enterprises does not ignore client concerns and sees such situations as an opportunity to grow and improve the company. creditmakeover.biz and Business Builder Enterprises Executive Director, Ms. Peggy Larmeir, has informed us that the company is well aware that their purpose is to serve others. As a successful executive, Ms. Larmeir feels it is critical to listen to clients. By aligning company policies across several departments to all be customer centered, Ms. Larmeir sends the message that Business Builder Enterprises is a professional operation with a long term success strategy.

Another top executive of the company told us that the companys business objective from the beginning was to be the value leader in the business credit building industry. We have always strived to help the small business person. We saw that most services of this nature were financially out of reach for many entrepreneurs. We have spent many years refining our processes and our systems such that we can deliver what we consider to be the absolute best value in the industry. Through the course of its investigation, Rip-off Report learned that the typical customer feedback reads: Business Builder Enterprises has helped our company obtain business credit and we look forward to receiving more of it. Business Builder Enterprises delivers on their promises!

Business Builder Enterprises recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation Business Builder Enterprises has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to creating positive client experiences.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Ms. Larmeir and many of her past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that Business Builder Enterprises is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike. Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE REPORTS FILED ABOUT BUSINESS BUILDER ENTERPIRSES and creditmakeover.biz: As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every person who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that complaint was resolved, Ripoff Report emailed the authors of all the Reports posted about Business Builder Enterprises and creditmakeover.biz, to insure all complaints were resolved to the complete satisfaction of their customers..:

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED =====================

Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet

I signed up with this company with great optimism that they would be able to help me build a credit file for my company.

Since then, the only thing I have received from them are threats of how they will report negatively on my business if I try to cancel my membership and don't continue to allow them to deduct money from my credit card.  Never have I EVER gotten anyone on the phone to help me in any way, and the information on the site has not been of ANY use to me whatsoever.

I am a single mom and all I have in the world is my business and cannot afford to have this company sabotage my credit.  I would just like my money back and not have them continue to charge me for their useless information and to have peace of mind that they will not cause me any more grief.

Is there any way to stop them? PLEASE HELP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Builder-Enterprise-creditmakeoverbiz-Ripoff-Report-Verified-businesses-you-can-trust-Commitment-to-customer-satisfaction-positive-rating-for-its-customer-support-from-Ripoff-Report-Business-Builder-Enterprises-clients-can-feel-confident-secure-when-doing-business-with-creditmakeoverbiz-and-Business-Builder-Enterprises/internet/Business-Builder-Enterprises-Verified-REVIEW-Positive-Company-With-Excellent-Results-Bu-588281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Business Builder Enterprises clients can feel confident & secure when doing business with creditmakeover.biz and Business Builder Enterprises.

Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure!

AUTHOR: Cookie - (United States of America)

One year and $600 to business builders and $300 buying form vendors and I have nothing. When I call they just try to sell me more nonsense and they are total babbling idiots, every one of them. I read online and appreciate that Mark the attorney got sick and tired of this scam also and hopefully he will do something so scam artists like these people dont keep taking money from people like me. I just want all my money back, this was the biggest waste of time I have ever done. I have never posted anything bad online before but trust me these people are complete idiots and I wasted all my money.

AUTHOR: Mark, Esq. - (United States of America)

I own a very small firm with myself and one other attorney and didnt want to spend time building business credit for my law firm and corporation; you would think that after all of my education I would have done at least a little more due diligence. I can report to you that after wasting 9 months, several thousand dollars on products I absolutely dont need, and countless valuable hours my firms corporation had its business credit ruined by this SCAM Extreme Business Credit Makeover Program.

I would like this scam shut down permanently and will follow several other means to do so. I have done a lot of research on
this and now do have good business credit after undoing this bologna and doing it myself. I would like to give you 5 reasons you should not only get your money back that these criminals have stolen from you with nonsense and lies, but additionally procure every single dime on any and all purchases you made from these vendors as I have. I paid the $399 up front and made about $1250 worth of worthless purchases only to have my firms files flagged by DNB and my Experian Business Scores ruined. All of this money you, if you have done the same, I will instruct on how to get back in addition to helping me shut this scam down.

1. When I do some due diligence on a company I take into account mainly what others say about the company and any testimonials. There were several hundred of these with a 5 star rating and although I thought it suspicious that they were all so short and very indirect, I thought that no company could have actually faked hundreds and hundreds of them. Upon looking into it further, of course after several months of wasted money and time, I became suspicious. The ratings this company gives itself are flat out lies and fake. You can see for yourself if you read them, things like Excellent
Phone Company!! I have since found out these are very easy to fake and pay for and trick the system by using companies based in India. On further investigation not one of the 895 testimonials as of this writing could I find that were real,
but rather either fake or a ploy during the sign up process I presume. I would never give a company a 5 star rating if I had no idea if they deserved it. Needless to say I do a LOT more looking at testimonials now. SO thats 1, hundreds of fake testimonials, it is why and how I was conned into this.

2. Pitney Bowes, Key Bank, Home Depot MasterCard, and all of the supposed No PG credit grantors do not exist. The Pitney Bowes part was the most frustrating part; they do not offer any credit card anymore whatsoever and have not for over 5 years. It was a TOTAL waste of time and money with this stupid machine in my office for all of those months.

3. I found online that this site was actually a copy of another site by a marketing company that specialized in online branding
and reputation. So here was the key to it all, thats how this basic e-book was able to get me to shell out $400 and waste 9 months and another $1200 for things I did not need. They were experts at taking anything and no matter how shady and making it look real. Upon further investigation I actually did find this company they copied (I in no way represent or recommend them these are just facts) and did find the proof in black and white; that yes they had indeed downloaded their site in 2008 along with their member site. This marketing scam created Creditmakeover.biz and actually knew nothing whatsoever about building business credit and was a marketing scam company that even stole their content.

The company they stole their content from went on to tell me that the information was so hideously outdated, aforementioned cards, and just about everything else about this makeover program was now useless and has been since 2008.

4. Business Builder Enterprises is a scam period. It does not work more than anything but a gas card. No matter how you look at it if you are reading this and you have joined this program your heart rate is up now because you know as well as I do that you have wasted a TON of money and time on this and it got and/or will get nowhere. Just pure and simple its a scam
that you and I bought into.  There is not a single REAL client I am convinced that after 6-12 months would say ANYTHING
otherwise. These guys even put fake testimonials on these ROR threads. I am calling them out point blank. As a purchaser of this product or program and as an attorney my personal opinion is that without any question whatsoever Extreme
Business Credit Makeover and Business Builder Enterprises has thousands of very, very angry people with a Pitney Bowes machine and no business credit cards. Thats right I challenge that not even one single Visa or MasterCard or anything
more than these Uline accounts, we have all wasted hundreds of thousands on.

5. Lastly, the second I said this was a scam to them, that there were no aforementioned NO-Personal Guarantee credit cards, that I had spoken with the company they had copied their site from, that it was outdated and irrelevant, that they were just a marketing company that sold an old e-book they IMMIEDIATLY not only offered to give me my money back I paid
them BUT ALL of my vendor purchases equaling the $1200. Trust me I really do not care about that, what I do care about is that my Experian Business Credit was ruined with inquiries, and I had to pay my CPA $7500 to submit the proper
financials and almost file a lawsuit with DNB to take me out of being red flagged as a frivolous credit builder because I followed the advise of this scam.

The bottom line is this; if you joined Business Builder Enterprises Scam get your money back ASAP exactly as I have, how? Post here and let them know you will do it again, just like Mark did and trust me you will get every dime back, but do it now. It is my sincere goal as a class action specialist and attorney, as I have spent my entire life taking down scams and entities
that hurt and kill people, that this can be done without litigation and the old fashion way. Simply get the word out... Extreme Business Credit Makeover, Business Builder Enterprises, and Creditmakeover.biz is a SCAM and a Rip-Off and each
and every testimonial is a fraud and simply not real.  Lastly I am still completely confused as to how this scam got an A+ BBB but knowing this is a marketing company that specializes in online reputation and fake con programs like this; I suspect they did something very shady there also. Either way I will look a lot deeper than the BBB (And their fake testimonials!) next time (maybe they are not to blame, BBB that is, as they cant know of every scam that is out there.

Business Builder Enterprises and The Extreme Business Makeover Program is a SCAM! They cost me Thousands and need to be shut down before they SCAM anyone else!

Tell them Mark said they were a scam and if they dont like my personal opinion here and elsewhere and yours they can sue meJ I would love to get paid to shut them down after wasting my time and money. Get your money back you ASAP, I suspect there are thousands of us out there, dont feel dumb get even.

You dont have a Visa/MC Credit card for your business because they dont exist so shut this SCAM DOWN with me.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims

AUTHOR: Business Builder Enterprises, Inc. - (United States of America)

Dear Reader:

I am a representative of Business Builder Enterprises, Inc., an active corporation in good standing, organized and existing in California since 2003.  We offer valuable services and have many satisfied clients.

All of the above claims by Olivia are wholly false.  Olivia has never been a client of Business Builder Enterprises, and in fact is not a real person.

Business Builder Enterprises was recently a victim of libel by a competitor who was defaming us in forums such as this, and elsewhere, with blatantly false accusations about our company.  We filed a lawsuit against that competitor, and were able to resolve our issues with them in a confidential settlement, and both parties have gone on with their respective businesses in peace.

We take pride in being one of a diminishing number of companies who actually answer their phone.  We invite you to call us at 800-508-6148 and see for yourself.  In fact, if you are a prospective customer reading this, call us during business hours at 800-508-6148 just to test us.  You'll find that we do in fact answer our phones (and that we're quite friendly).

The truth is that we deliver an excellent service.  We have an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have thousands of satisfied customers.  If you are a potential customer, we look forward to helping you, too.  Please feel free to call us at 800-508-6148 and press 1 for Sales.

Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.
11622 El Camino Real #100
San Diego, CA 92130
creditmakeover.biz

REFUND

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

I joined this site today, dont know if its fake or not, but i am needing business credit in 2-3 months , and their programs states it will take over a year to get the big credit limits. I called and spoke to a lady named Tiffiany,she was very polite and she cancelled my subscription, I was also on the payment plan , so i guess I will know by next week , if they try to bill my credit card.

George Brewer