Complaint Review: Business Computer Training Inst

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: countrygurl — Everett Washington United States of America
Business Computer Training Inst
500 SE Everett Mall Way #B-200 Everett, Washington United States of America

Business Computer Training Inst BCTI I went in and was intrested in possibly attending the school. I asked them what all it took to attend and they told me a High School Diplomia or GED. I had neither. They had me fill out paper work and Everett, Washington

I went into the BCTI located in Everett, WA to gain information on there programs in 2004. I began by asking what they teach and how does it help in the future with the computers. I also asked what they do to help with employment after the completion. After getting most of my questions answered I then asked them what it takes to get started. They told me a High School Diploma or GED and money. I told them I do not have either High School Diploma nor a GED. They then had me fill out paper work that I thought was a form that they would call me when there was more help with schooling after I was to get my GED. Come to find out (3) three years latter I got a letter saying I owe for a student loan. Now the student loan company New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) is taking my tax return and saying I owe money for a student loan with BCTI. I never went to BCTI and now suffering with a student loan. Trying to get them off my record since 2006 and it is now 2012 going on 2013 and I still have them on my record taking my tax return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Computer-Training-Inst/Everett-Washington-98208/Business-Computer-Training-Inst-BCTI-I-went-in-and-was-intrested-in-possibly-attending-the-947058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Computer Training Inst