Complaint Review: Business Computers Training Institute

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2008

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Business Computers Training Institute
7642 S 115th St. Seattle WA 98178 Tuwila, Washington U.S.A.

Business Computers Training Institute They promised me a job after I get my certificate and thats was a lie now I owe a student loan I should't have to pay for because they lied to me Tuwila Washington

It has been some years since I have went to Business Computers Training Institute and I hope it is not too late to get jusice for what they did to me. They lied to me and said I would get a job after I graduate. My mom was there and she is my witness to what they said what was going to happen after I graduated. Now I owe a student loan that I am on a deferred for a while now because I do not have the money to pay them. If I actually got a job it would have been fine. They promised me I would get a job after I graduated. So I am asking for help so I do not have to pay for something I didn't get.

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 01:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Computers-Training-Institute/Tuwila-Washington-98134/Business-Computers-Training-Institute-They-promised-me-a-job-after-I-get-my-certificate-an-303511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Computers Training Institute