Complaint Review: Business Development Authority

• Reported By: D. — Michigan United States of America
Business Development Authority
2620 Regatta Drive Internet United States of America

Business Development Authority Business Development Authority RIP OFF Internet

*Consumer Comment: I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THEM!

I recently dealt with this company and heres what happened. It started off with very good communication, they explained the process, timeline and expectations it would take for them to help us obtain a business line of credit. Since we meet all the criterias they would be able to help us, and if not, they have a money back guarantee. So we sent in our money and all of the sudden it was hard to reach our counselor and when we did, he offered no real information. We called and emailed many, many times and still nothing, so we asked for a refund, and you guest it. They said that were not going to refund or money because of all the work weve done so far. Thats bull, they offered no explanations, no nothing, as to what went wrong. As far as their money back guarantee, they said I would need to file a claim and go to court in Nevada knowing I live in a different state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Development-Authority/internet/Business-Development-Authority-Business-Development-Authority-RIP-OFF-Internet-599804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Development Authority

I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THEM!

AUTHOR: Grant sommers - (United States of America)

I was a client with this company a few months back. I needed a line of credit for expanding my trucking business to pay for some expansion plans we had. I have no beef with these people at all. They helped us reach our benchmark goal for a line of credit. It did take a little longer, but I was happy with what they did for me. It goes to show you can't make everyone happy in this world.