Complaint Review: Business Development Institute, USA Pros

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Hialeah Florida
Business Development Institute, USA Pros
1090 S. Cimarron Rd # A-4 Las Vegas , Nevada 89145 Miami Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Business Development Institute, USA SEO Pros NEVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY WANT TO STEEL ALMOST 4,000 WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK ON MY WEBSITE Miami Lakes Florida

Hello First let me tell you that I am a personal fitness trainer living in florida for 12 years, I am a father of 4 kids , struglin on this economy, i was trying to make some money with all my savings and I try to start the cash gifting business which I totally fail and that was in March 2009 on april some sales person contact me from usa pros telling me the story that they will promote my new business and I will make a lot of money after the convinced me , I send them 2 checks on a tuesday but I told them there is not money on the account you have to wait until next week to cash them the two checks combined were for almost 4,000 US. 2 days later on thursday i call them to cancell and I put a stop payment on the checks just in case, Now I just received a letter from Abe Henderson which is the Collection Manager of USA Pros let in me know that they will get into my Bank accounts ,wage garnishments,homes, vehicles and that I will have to serve in clarck County , Las vegas Nevada, He also call me several time threaten me like i commit a crime and he also told me that he were going to put a warrant to arrest me if I dont pay this ridicoulos ammount of money , I am an simple inmigrant in this country ,I am struglin to survive feeding my family on this economy and companys like USA pros only take advantage of People like me. I did not commit any crime I gave them the checks they never deposit those checks 2 days later I call and cancell. they never start doing anything on my account. now they want to rip me off , the same way that they rip people off every day. if the same happened to you please contact me so we can fight against them.this is not right is like: or you pay me for nothing or I take everything from you .

Sandro
Hialeah, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Development-Institute-USA-Pros/Miami-Lakes-Florida-33015/Business-Development-Institute-USA-SEO-Pros-NEVER-USE-THIS-COMPANY-THEY-WANT-TO-STEEL-AL-460033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Development Institute, USA Pros