Complaint Review: Business Express Loan

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Kesha — las vegas Nevada
Business Express Loan
17218 Preston Rd. Dallas, Texas USA

Business Express Loan Seduce me to use the services for credit sweep program Dallas Texas

I signed a contract with this company to clean my credit and finance me. The documents were signed in February

7,2013 to clean equifax. I paid 895.00 in cash all upfront to the CEO checking account. Now he send a independent contractor who he claim is not affiliated with his company. At this point they never did my credit and I didn't get a refund. He says it's money back gauranteed. But he justs ignores me and don't answer the phone when I call. The Ceo credit cleaning person he didn't paye him, the owner just kept all the money for him self.

Now the Ceo of the company is trying to keep the rip off report off the net, and get away with this by saying he only contract these guys to do the work. Right!, the owner of the company has the money not the credit guy he hired for peanuts.

What would you do ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Express-Loan/Dallas-Texas-75252/Business-Express-Loan-Seduce-me-to-use-the-services-for-credit-sweep-program-Dallas-Texa-1058139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Express Loan