Complaint Review: Business Finance Store

• Updated: Mon, July 25, 2016

• Reported By: Milly — Internet United States of America
Business Finance Store
Santa Ana, California United States of America

The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Store does nothing but stroke your ego and then pull the rug out from under you. SCAM!!!! Santa Ana, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below.

I wanted to start a tanning business, but could not afford the price of the tanning beds and needed a little help getting it going. I saw this ad for a company named The Business Finance Store. They really do talk a good game and sound to really know what theyre talking about, which I dont doubt that they are probably individuals there that do.

After listening to everything they had to say and waiting about a month and a half, I was informed that they got me the funding that I needed in order to get my business started and now I needed to pay for their services. I received an invoice for $15,000 and had to pay for it with 2 different credit cards. Credit card charge shows up as FINANCEMARK, INC. 16SANTA ANA CA and FINANCE MARK INC 800-730-3084 CA.

I then took the little bit of money that I had left to lease out a location that I thought was GREAT!!! I got everything else I needed for the daily operation like phone number, towels, signs, ads, etc. All that was left to get was the actual tanning beds. I called to place order and used the line of credit that was given to me by The Business Finance Store and was given a delivery date of when they would be there. I few days later, I was contacted by the Tanning bed supplier stating that the card I used was declined and did I have another form of payment. OF COURSE I DIDNT!!! I used the rest of my money to get everything else situated and to pay BFS.

I have tried to contact them to see what was going on but I get no answer. I had no idea what to do. Im stuck with breaking my lease and have all these products that I have no use for now.

I still to this day have not got any sort of response from anyone and have resorted in contacting the FTC, Attorney General and a law firm to get my money back. I spoke to Jonathan Epstein at 703.549.9138 and he has helped me to get my money back. He didnt charge me anything upfront to retain his services, which was great since I had no money left.

I have done some more research on The Business Finance Store and they are quick to rebuttal posts on here. Their responses first appeared one way, now they look completely different as if either the President and CEO just doesnt care anymore or the company has changed hands. Either way the company is a scam. Yes, they got me the line of credit needed but then cancelled it after they got paid. Its all sickening and I cant believe I fell for this. At least, I was able to recoup the money that was stole by them or I would completely be screwed!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Finance-Store-/Santa-Ana-California-/The-Business-Finance-Store-The-Business-Finance-Store-does-nothing-but-stroke-your-ego-an-1002857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Finance Store

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below.

AUTHOR: The Business Finance Store - ()

My name is Tim McCormack. I am the President & CEO of Business Finance Store and I have decided to respond personally to this message. This will be our only response.

This complaint is 100% false. We spent weeks researching it and have come to the conclusion that it is a totally false fabrication. Our only possible conclusions is that this was posted by a competitor trying to advance their business by damaging ours.

Learn more about our company & services www.BusinessFinanceStore.com
Call us toll free at this number (888) 777-7713
Email us for further information at info@businessfinancestore.com

To anyone looking for proof that this is a completely false report, feel free to call the attorney listed in the complaint as we did. The name is Jonathan Epstein at (703) 549-9138. This is actually a real person, but Mr Epsteins assistant confirmed that he never brought on a client matching this description or intending to sue us. He never assisted this false person in any way.

False items in this report:
  1. We very rarely charge someone $15,000 for services. This would be for multiple services that would span a lengthy period of time.
  2. We called every tanning bed client who completed our programs within the last 6 months. All those that completed the program were satisfied and had no such complaints.

We have never been sued by a client. Never. We have never been sued by anyone.
  3. We have never had a client request a refund for such a large amount.
  4. Our contracts guarantee our funding services. If a clients lines of credit had been closed we would have gladly offered a refund. There would be no need for any legal actions.
  5. Learn more about our company & services www.BusinessFinanceStore.com
    Call us toll free at this number (888) 777-7713
    Email us for further information at info@businessfinancestore.com

To anyone who is seeking financing we are happy to help. We will treat you fairly and with respect.  And if you own a business we wish you the best of luck. We love small business owners, we understand the unique difficulties the joys and pains that we all share. We are all in this together, and we are happy to support you in any way we can.

Sincerely,

Tim McCormack
    CEO / President
    Business Finance Store

This will be our only company response to this 100% false allegation.

Learn more about our company & services www.BusinessFinanceStore.com
    Call us toll free at this number (888) 777-7713