Complaint Review: Business Funding Services (aka BFS) GB FUNDING, GLOBAL BUSINESS FUNDING, USA GRANTS, GRANT PEOP

• Submitted: Fri, January 01, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 01, 2010

• Reported By: Robert Myers — Burney California United States of America
10161Park Run Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Business Funding Services (aka BFS) GB FUNDING, GLOBAL BUSINESS FUNDING, USA GRANTS, GRANT PEOP Grant writting , said they had a grant approved for my buis. Las Vegas, Nevada

I was called about buis. grants. So I gave them 3750. to start up , then they called back a couple weeks later and said they had a grant approved and to  give them 12800. more to write and process grant , so I did , They dont return my calls , and I am worryed I have made a big mistake . They sent me a binder with my buis layed out in a grant writting but thats it . I started this in May 2009 ....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Funding-Services-aka-BFS-GB-FUNDING-GLOBAL-BUSINESS-FUNDING-USA-GRANTS-GRANT-PEOP/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Business-Funding-Services-aka-BFS-GB-FUNDING-GLOBAL-BUSINESS-FUNDING-USA-GRANTS-GRAN-548440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Funding Services (aka BFS) GB FUNDING, GLOBAL BUSINESS FUNDING, USA GRANTS, GRANT PEOP