Complaint Review: Business Group USA Order

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:Flint Michigan
Business Group USA Order
P.O. Box 27305 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Business Group USA Order Charged my credit card $130.80 and I got NOTHING! I am furious!!! Scotsdale Arizona

On November 6, 2007, I apparently signed up for a trial membership to this company. Apparently in the small print it said the trial was for two weeks so on November 20th, they charged my credit card $29.85.

On November 27th, they charged another $29.85, which they credited due to, they said, a computer error. On December 6th, they charged another $99.00

When I received my credit card statement on December 13th, I noticed all these charges so I called them. They told me that when I signed up for the trial membership, I had agreed to all their terms and conditions.

I told them that I had not received anything from them, therefore I felt that I should not owe them anything. The girl told me that she would cancel my membership effective December 14th but that the fees they had taken to date were for services rendered.

I was furious and I let her know that this was a big ripoff and hung up on her!!

Flint, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-USA-Order/Scottsdale-Arizona/Business-Group-USA-Order-Charged-my-credit-card-13080-and-I-got-NOTHING-I-am-furious-291777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group USA Order