Complaint Review: Business Group USA, Stephen, Ryan, Jim Ford, Patricia, And Chris

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:justice Utah
Business Group USA, Stephen, Ryan, Jim Ford, Patricia, And Chris
P.O. Box 27305, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdate, Arizona U.S.A.

Business Group USA, Stephen, Ryan, Jim Ford, Patricia, And Chris stole money out of my bank account Scottsdate Arizona

*Author of original report: Business Group USA, Scottsdale, Arizona

Today I called after noticing a charge for $99. I had noticed a month before the same company charging me $29.85 but they refunded it the same day so I didn't do anything about it at that moment. Then the $99 I called I got Ryan, I told him I had a charge and I didn't understand what it was for, he got my name and then said they built me a website and that was the charge for it.

I have never seen a website, He said I should have gotten an email with instructions on what to do and how to get to my website. Suprisingly the company itself does not have a website, but they can make me one! I never saw an email, but i do delete mysterious and junk email. I asked for a supervisor and I get Jim. Jim says the same thing and then i asked for the name and address of the company, JIM HUNG UP ON ME! What!?!

What kind of company is this. I called back got Ryan again, and he hung up on me! I didn't cuss them out or anything I was only asking what the company's name was and address. This started making me even more suspicious. Then I called back and got Patricia. She told me they work for several different companies she doesn't know which one I was talking about, I asked for the company she works for and then the other company's name and address. She put me on hold for about 5 minutes. And comes back to tell me now that it is just one company Business Group USA and gave me a po box. I asked for the physical and she said she didn't know it and she said she gave me enough and that she didn't even know the physical. OK!

I called back again and ask Steven what company was this. He said hold on and came back and asked for my name, stating they work for several different ones. I gave my name and he said, it looks like you talked with the 3 named above and I said yes and then I asked again what company is this, he said, I work for customer service. I said there must be a company name and he repeated customer service. This was getting crazy now. I asked for the company's name again, then He said I work for Business Group USA. And that was the only company now there weren't any others. Yeah I bet they are all scams, and they didn't want to give them away.

I have contacted my bank and reported fraudulent charges. I hope this helps someone.

Mdc0311
justice, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-USA-Stephen-Ryan-Jim-Ford-Patricia-And-Chris/Scottsdate-Arizona/Business-Group-USA-Stephen-Ryan-Jim-Ford-Patricia-And-Chris-stole-money-out-of-my-ban-296775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group USA, Stephen, Ryan, Jim Ford, Patricia, And Chris

Business Group USA, Scottsdale, Arizona

AUTHOR: Mdc0311 - (U.S.A.)

They just called and left a voicemail stating they have refunded my account if I need further assistance please call customer service at 1-800-738-9830.

I think its because I had called again letting them konw I saw all the scam reports on them and have called my bank and filed fraudulent charges.