surrender

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2008

• Reported By:Burnaby British Columbia
Business Group USA
PO Box 27305 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Business Group USA I spent more than $2000.00 on Web advertising with nothing in return except some Web site hits Scottsdale Arizona

First I spent $110.28 to sign up for the program, then I spent $2014.95 for Web advertising. This is supposed to be for 5,000 Web based adds. Also $10.32 per month for Web-Site fee's.

I placed an order myself, to test the system and I did receive product plus a commission check in the mail, for $7.96

But other than that I have been shown Web Site hits and nothing else.

During the time when my Web based adds were active, I tried to activate one of my adds. I had zero results.

Dave
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-USA/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255-0138/Business-Group-USA-I-spent-more-than-200000-on-Web-advertising-with-nothing-in-return-ex-331769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group USA