Complaint Review: Business Group USA

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Estherville Iowa
Business Group USA
Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Business Group USA I was told that Ebay would be sending me items in the mail to get started selling on Ebay. Scottsdale Arizona

They tell you that they will send you Ebay books/DVDs and things in the mail. I never got them. Then I started being billed $129.85 on my credit card. I called them immediately and waited on hold for several minutes. Finally got a person and they asked me what my account number was and of course I had no clue. So they asked for the last 4 numbers of my CC was and then they pulled up all my information here. They told me I changed my password and then accused me of not remembering going in and changing this. Which I did not. Then they send you an email, which I refused to open because I don't want them going any further than they already had. He told me that I need to comply or they will not be able to help me with my situation. In return, I got some of my money back and told them I would be reporting them. They didn't care-told me that I did not read the fine print and just hurried along so I would get what I wanted.

Don't sign up under these people. Not a good deal. I hope they credit my account and stop stealing money without my permission. I have learned my lesson on this one!!!

Michelle l
Estherville, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-USA/Scottsdale-Arizona/Business-Group-USA-I-was-told-that-Ebay-would-be-sending-me-items-in-the-mail-to-get-start-355261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group USA