Complaint Review: Business Group USA

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Business Group USA
Businessgroupusa.com Internet U.S.A.

Business Group USA Take your money even if you can't download the service. Arizona Chicago Internet

I called this company Business Group USA because they kept debiting my Credit card money that they didn't provide a service for and I Don't think it's fair that they can just keep going in your account even after you've gotten a confirnmation code to cancel out the crap anyway because I couldn' t even get into 2 of the links that they sent me. And I wanted to know what can I do to get my money back, because the man I tlked to had the nerve to tell me that it's like cable even if the tv is turned off youre still being charged, but i told him that may be true but at least I can turn the cable on and know tht I'll be able to watch it, you feel me.

Sherprinia
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2008 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-USA/internet/Business-Group-USA-Take-your-money-even-if-you-cant-download-the-service-Arizona-Chicago-321718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group USA