Complaint Review: Business Group USA

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2007

• Reported By:jamaica New York
Business Group USA
businessgroupusa.com Internet U.S.A.

Business Group USA ripoff I believe the Business Group USA is a scam I was told by their account executive that If I hung up on him I would go to h**l Interent

Some one from Business Group USA called and asked me to listen to a recording describing the business. After it was done someone by the name of Stephen who said he was an account executive asked me how I liked the presentation. I said it sounded ok but when he told me the cost I told him I had to think about. He didn't want me to get off the phone and started pressuring me. I told him I was not desperate and that I would like to think about it further. I then told him again I don't have the money now, I am not interested right now and to have a good day. He told me that if I hung up on him I would go to hell. I asked him to repeat what he said, and he again said that if I hung up on him I would go to help because It was disrespectful. I asked him what did he want me to do If I didn't have to money or wasn't interested He started to tell me how I could use my credit card etc. I told him that I might be going to hell but he would be there before I would and then hung up on him. He called back but I did't answer my phone.

What kind of company would say that to someone they want to invest in their. I concluded this must be a scam

jamaica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-USA/internet/Business-Group-USA-ripoff-I-believe-the-Business-Group-USA-is-a-scam-I-was-told-by-their-a-256758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group USA