occasions

P.O. BOX 27305 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 18007389830
  • Web:
  • Category:

Business Group Usa Back in June 2007, I received a called from Jeff Jennings from Business Group USA about owning my own internet business. I brought 3 companies costing $7840.70, I never made a dime. Jeff Jenning ( if that's your real name) from Business Group USA stole $7840.70 from me 2 1/2 ago. Scottsdale, Arizona

Back in June 2007, I brought 3 internet businesses from a man by the name of Jeff Jennings working for Business Group USA. I spend a total of $7840.70. A day after I give him my credit card nummber.  I called the bank to see if I could stop that payment, but it was to late. I also called Business Group USA to ask for a refund, I never received it. I also would call and ask for Jeff Jennings any many ocassion, but I never received a called back. I am hurting for this money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2010 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-Usa/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Business-Group-Usa-Back-in-June-2007-I-received-a-called-from-Jeff-Jennings-from-Business-559504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group Usa