Complaint Review: Business Group Usa

• Reported By:Duquesne Pennsylvania
Business Group Usa
Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Business Group Usa Robbed my bank Scottsdale Arizona

I was searching for a way to work from home i found this company i tried to sign up they asked for $1.95 to get started i filled out the form but when i tried to submit it said my card was declined so naturally i erased all my information and left the sight, now this was back in October. i just got the bank statement for it they not only charged me $1.95 but $29.85 to so i thought i'd just give them a call. i spoke to a man dont know his name he told me that they charged me $99.25 for some kind of account maintenance he was suppose to investigate then call me back.

never called back so i called back today ,i spoke with David Williams he wasn't able to help me so he then put his supervisor on the line. she was trying to explain everything to me and tell me that i agreed to all these terms, then she talked me through the email they send out to there customers. it had steps that you had to complete so your account could be set up. i just opened up today so how could i have set up an account and why would they assume they should be billing me .i never received any other emails so they where just gonna keep milking me knowing that i never set up an account with them and never visited this web site that i supposedly own.

i then asked her was there someone else i could speak with no response she was very rude and not helpful to me at all then she hung up on me i am a Christian woman how can these companies treat people so bad

Duquesne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Group-Usa/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Business-Group-Usa-Robbed-my-bank-Scottsdale-Arizona-290245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Group Usa