Complaint Review: Business Licenses, LLC

• Reported By: Anonymous — Williamstown New Jersey USA
Business Licenses, LLC
Monsey, New York United States of America

Business Licenses, LLC DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY Monsey, New York

*Author of original report: i'm confused

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service is Puzzled by your Complaint

*Consumer Comment: You get what you pay for?

*Author of original report: business licenses LLC monsey, new york

*UPDATE Employee: You Get What You Pay For

*Author of original report: Business licenses LLC monsey, new york

*UPDATE Employee: Response to complaint

Do NOT use this service.  Waste of money.  Provide you with little to nothing in the way of services.  They do NOT help you to obtain business licenses.  They do virtually nothing for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2011 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Business-Licenses-LLC/Monsey-New-York-/Business-Licenses-LLC-DONT-WASTE-YOUR-MONEY-Monsey-New-York-724202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Business Licenses, LLC

i'm confused

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

why is it that someone from the company keeps coming on and insisting that it would be absolutely impossible for anyone to have complaints about the company?  wouldn't it be better if a customer came on and gave a positive review to balance out the negative reviews?  that would probably be a bit more convincing or at least allow customers to decide judging by both sides, rather than a representative from the company continually praising his/ her own company to counter ever negative review and providing a link to positive feedback from his/ her own website.

Customer Service is Puzzled by your Complaint

AUTHOR: Customer Service Rep - (United States of America)

Our Customer service dept. takes every complaint seriously. Delays may happen at the governmental offices that process license applications, which is beyond our control, but it never takes 4 months. The e-mail you supplied with this complaint is nowhere to be found in our databases. If you were to let our Customer Service Dept. know who you are and what your issue is you would have been handled with the same kid gloves with which we handle our thousands of satisfied customers. Obviously, if we are at fault in not delivering the services promised, we gladly issue refunds.

If you are genuine and have a legitimate complaint, please write to customerservice@businesslicenses.com or call us at 1-800-356-8390, x 2.

You get what you pay for?

AUTHOR: CMZ - (United States of America)

I am someone different and had the same experience but I paid $400 and I certainly did not get what I paid for. I believe your company has no business ethics. I paid for a business license to no avail. My count and city say they have recieved nothing and your company beats around the bush and justifies the length of time and I still have received nothing. Your customer service is terrible in that you refuse to give me a refund and have refused to put me in contact with the supervisor. You have not only wasted my time (4 months) and stole my money but have cost me 4 months of business!

babykai198@yahoo.com

business licenses LLC monsey, new york

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I'm only speaking from personal experience.  I work as a dancer at a club.  I called business licenses llc and asked them for advice on how to get an independent business license and pay taxes.  They sent, what I felt to be, generic, impersonal forms, containing the information this company listed, but that were of no use to me; basically, forms that were little better than computer print outs.  What was of use to me was to go down to state and county offices to fill out forms that enabled me to file state and federal taxes with an independent business license, rather than to waste a hundred dollars for generic forms.

Again, these are only MY feelings about MY experience.  Maybe someone else has had a different experience?  If so, great.

I agree. A great deal of positive feedback is posted on this company's website, obviously the most accurate place to figure out the type of assistance that this company provides and other's experiences with it. This company, in fact, has so many positive reviews that I'd hardly feel that it should be a problem for me to share my solitary and personal not so great feelings about this service.

You Get What You Pay For

Our Business License Compliance Package specifically states that you receive:

* An overview of the licenses, permits, & tax registrations required for your business
* Licensing authority contact information, including name, address, telephone number, etc.
* Detailed information on how much money to send with each application, and where to send it
* The actual license, permit, & tax registration applications & associated documents

We gather, compile, research, and digitize a tremendous amount of information to help people find out what they need and to get everything in one place. Our forms are not "online printouts" but rather fill-able forms with instructions, schedules, statutes, fee schedules, etc. Unfortunately, one cannot call a "state tax agency" to find out all their licensing needs, because licensing is imposed by multiple authorities on the federal, state, county, and municipal levels.

As to "legit and not fabricated" positive feedback, here are some from the largest companies in the U.S.: http://www.businesslicenses.com/testimonials.html.

Business licenses LLC monsey, new york

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

sorry, i'll elaborate, i spent about a hundred dollars in order to receive forms that were basically online printouts for me to send out... basically, i ended up going down to local offices filling out their forms, which they gave me to fill out for nothing, in order to obtain my business license
So, in summary, if you ONLY pay a hundred dollars, you may ONLY receive worthless forms ... sorry for not elaborating
But, if you'd rather save your hundred dollars, go down to local offices and call your state tax agency...

and, wait how much legitimate positive feedback has this business received, as in legit and not fabricated...?

Response to complaint

AUTHOR: Customer Service Rep - (United States of America)

It is very telling that the complainant writes that we provide the customer "with little to nothing in the way of services." We offer different levels of service. This particular customer must have ordered the lowest level and expected the highest level. We serve thousands of customers, including many Fortune companies with stellar services. Obviously, if you order "advice", that is what you will receive, but if you order "filing" we will apply on your behalf.

When serving many thousands of customers, getting ONE complaint is a compliment...